The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Pest Control Conference, organised in partnership with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), is a two-day online conference on 3 and 4 November.
It aims to gather pest control professionals and experts to debate the latest legislative guidance and practical tools available, as well as discuss new risks and challenges from non-native species, including Asian hornets.
- hear the latest updates on the legal and regulatory framework for dealing with pigeons and seagulls
- examine the threats from non-native species, including Asian hornets
- discuss what the EU transition means for pest control
- assess the impact of climate change on pests
- understand how Public Health England (PHE) is tackling the threat of emerging diseases
- CIEH member: £99
- Affiliate member: £149
- Non-member: £149
BPCA members should email email@example.com to take advantage of the £99 delegate rate.
What past pest control conference delegates have said about the conference:
- ‘Usefully addressed current and developing issues. Speakers clearly knew their subject, were enthusiastic and communicated well.’
- ‘All speakers were excellent. I think I learnt something new during every presentation.”
- ‘Excellent, very well organised, good speakers, correct duration and a good lunch. Thank you”
Download the programme here.
For more information, visit the CIEH website.