The British Cleaning Council co-produces the London Cleaning Show and the Manchester Cleaning Show with Quartz Business Media.
The London show is the UK’s premier cleaning and hygiene trade event and this year will take place on 2 - 4 November at the ExCeL London. It is free to attend.
Highlights of the planned show include:
- the highly-topical conference programme
- the Cleaning and Support Services Association’s (CSSA) Innovation Showcase
- a new, dedicated demonstration area
- the return of the Window Cleaning World Cup
- and the Cleaning Show Awards.
The popular Cleaning Show conference will address the big cleaning and hygiene issues and opportunities that could have an impact on the future of businesses and public sector organisations.
To name just a few of the topics which will be discussed:
- the new normal for cleaning post-COVID-19
- the role of training and education
- technological developments including autonomous cleaning machines
- and the green agenda for cleaning and hygiene
The show is hosting the CSSA’s Innovation Showcase for the first time. It will celebrate the cleaning industry’s most innovative products, services and initiatives. Another new feature, the window cleaning and carpet cleaning village, will provide a chance to try the latest products on offer, attend workshops and network with equipment providers.
The safety and well-being of participants at the event is the number one priority.
Quartz Business Media has worked closely with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) in developing the Government-approved All Secure Standard.
This document outlines the highest levels of hygiene and safety, and enables the Cleaning Show to operate effectively and safely according to Government and local authority guidance.
For more information on exhibiting at the show or registering interest as a visitor, please visit www.cleaningshow.co.uk