After the success of the Be Protected. Professionally. campaign, the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) has launched a new pest awareness message and is asking members to get involved.
All BPCA Servicing members will be receiving a USB stick packed full of useful tools to help promote their companies with their BPCA membership.
The packs will be arriving with 2020 membership certificates (subject to membership criteria being met and subscriptions paid).
Kevin Higgins, BPCA Membership Manager, said: “BPCA members are qualified, insured and audited to the British and European standard for pest management.
“We’re confident that when a member of the public chooses a BPCA member, they’re choosing a company we trust.
“As an association, we have been spreading the word as far as possible, but this year we’ll be asking for help from members to do the same.”
As a membership organisation, BPCA exists for the benefit of its members.
Chief Exec, Ian Andrew, said: “As a member, you are BPCA. You own it. You run it.
“We’re determined to help you get as much out of your membership as possible.
“The pack is designed to help you spread the word about your expertise and drive home the message that you’re a professional business that’s part of the UK’s trade association for pest management.”
The #WeAreBPCA pack features a compact We are BPCA USB stick, full to bursting with promotional material, including:
• A video that can be embedded directly onto a member website
• Customisable copy for members to use on their websites
• Social media post ideas and images
• ‘Be Protected. Professionally.’ posters, flyers, email signatures and templates
• A toolbox talk for teams on how to ‘sell your services’ with BPCA membership
• A guide on getting business into the news, press release templates, and a list of news and business media contacts in your region
• Tips on how to write an award entry that stands out from the crowd
• Membership logos and much more.
There are loads of ways to help shout about what BPCA membership is all about:
• Use the materials in the pack
• Display a membership certificate and member logo with pride
• Tell existing and potential clients what membership means
• Get involved with the association by joining in with forums or events such as PPC Live
• Volunteer time on a BPCA committee, Executive Board or a Special Interest Group (SIG)
• Share best practice stories with BPCA
• Use the #WeAreBPCA on social media posts.
Full BPCA servicing members will receive the pack with membership certificate, after they’ve paid the membership fee.
If you’d like to be part of BPCA or find out more:
• visit bpca.org.uk
• O1332 225 112