What doesn’t the British Cleaning Council fund?
The following are examples of projects or costs we will not fund projects that:
- are for objectives which fall outside of those recognised by the British Cleaning Council.
- relate to the general running costs of any member organisation. This includes day to day expenses such as rent, gas, electricity, water bills, and insurance costs.
- include endowments or loan repayments.
- repeat or regular events and existing activities
- cannot measure their impact on British Cleaning Council’s strategic outcomes.
- are a for substitute for public funds.
- are capital Projects. However the British Cleaning Council may consider taking a stake in a member’s business venture if it could provide a return. The Finance and Policy Committee will consider any applications of this nature on a case by case basis.
- do not have matched funding available.
- not be in support of British Cleaning Council’s policy positions
- wish to use grant funding as a long term subsidy to an ongoing activity
- cause the British Cleaning Council to run a reputation risk in supporting the activity