The All Party Parliamentary Group for the UK Cleaning and Hygiene Industry recently met to discuss Cleaning and Hygiene’s Role in Restoring the Public’s Confidence Post-Covid in Using Work and Public Spaces.
You can watch the recording of the live Zoom discussion here:
The video conference, which took place on Tuesday April 20, was opened by Chair of the APPG, Nigel Mills MP, and the discussion was facilitated by Stephen Kerr.
Industry figures on the panel included:
- Deborah Bland, Global Marketing Manager BSC and Retail, Diversey
- Delia Cannings, British Cleaning Council Director and National Lead for Education & Training, the Association of Healthcare Cleaning Professionals (ahcp)
- Dave Fuller, Account Director, Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene
- Dr John Hines, Director of Research and Development at SC Johnson Professional
- Darren Marston, Executive Chairman, Industrial Cleaning Equipment Ltd
- Jim Melvin, Deputy Chair of the British Cleaning Council, Cleaning & Support Services Association (CSSA) Director and Group CEO, Exclusive Contract Services
- Kim Phillips, British Cleaning Council Director and Chair of the Association of Building Cleaning Direct Service Providers (ABCD)
- And Jason Towse, MD People Services, Mitie.
The APPG is operated by MPs and members of the House of Lords with the British Cleaning Council acting in the role of secretariat. Find out more here https://britishcleaningcouncil.org/introduction/